Foodly - Italian Food Specialities

  • English
  • Italiano
Home » Company » Molini Tandoi

Our Products


Farina di grano per panettieri - Tandoi Pellegrino Pasta Ambra Pasta di semola - Pedone

Molini Tandoi

Molini Tandoi

, Italia.

Tel Molini Tandoi
fax Molini Tandoi

Molini Tandoi is specialised in the production of flour and semolina flour for professional use for bakery products and breadmaking for the mass retail and foodservice channels.

Durum wheat flour and semolina flour are produced with dedication by a team of companies who control and pay attention to every last detail, from the planting to harvesting, from the selection to the milling right through to the production of quality products.

  • Durum wheat flour
  • Semolina flour
  • Wholemeal 
  • Organic 
  • Private label flour
  • Private label semolina

Durum wheat and semolina flour, together with the other flours and semolina flours produced by Tandoi, are the result of careful studies, research and the selection of the best grains. In fact specific mixes have been created which have been adapted for specific and different uses. All the flours and semolina flours are tested before being sold. 

75% of the production of durum wheat flour and semolina flour is distributed in Italy while the remaining 25% is distributed throughout the rest of Europe and the world. 

Molini Tandoi was the first in Italy to use hulling technology for hard and soft wheat. This technology has allowed for a reduction of the microbial activity of the flour and semolina flour by 40%, thereby guaranteeing maximum purity. Production is also supported by micronizing and drying systems. 

It is possible to produce the following using Tandoi's flour and semolina flour: biscuits, panettone cake, babas, croissants, pastries, wafers, desserts, pizza and 'focaccia' (kind of flat bread). The flours can be used not only in a professional context but also in a domestic setting. 

Molini Tandoi, the first obtaining the certification for the production process of durum wheat in the Basilicata region, has also obtained the following certifications: UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001, BRC, IFS and Kosher.


I have read and accepted the privacy policy
I wish to receive information from company